Sole Traders / Self Employed

Sole traders must register with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) and follow certain rules on running and naming their business.
If you’re a sole trader, you’re running your own business as an individual. This is known as being self-employed. You can keep all your business profits after you’ve paid tax on them.

Our Services:-

  • Bookkeeping.
  • Collection service.
  • Online Software – for own use.
  • VAT returns.
  • Payroll – emailed payslips.
  • Subcontractor CIS Deductions / refunds.
  • Contractor administration.
  • Tax Planning – advice if best go Ltd.
  • Self Assessment.

All Inclusive services are available

Sole Traders Colchester